ISA University of Cincinnati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ISA University of Cincinnati

Indian Student Association, University of Cincinnati discussion forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HOUSING - WARNING about BEDBUGS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mathew desilva

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-18

HOUSING - WARNING about BEDBUGS Empty
PostSubject: HOUSING - WARNING about BEDBUGS   HOUSING - WARNING about BEDBUGS Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007 - 17:44

Several apartments in the UC/ Clifton area have bad bedbug infestations. Bed-bugs are really horrible, once your apartment is infested, you pretty much have to throw away all your funrniture, sometimes all your clothes too since there is no easy way to get rid of them. If you do a google search, you will find more information about it.

PLease post in this thread if you know of an apartment or building that has bed-bug infestation for the information of future students.

I was living in 3245 Bishop ST ( Burnet View Apartments) and almost every apartment in this building has severe bed-bug problem. I had to throw away my furniture and move out.
Back to top Go down
aejoo

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: rooms to rent mo to mo $195 - $295 a month near east campus   HOUSING - WARNING about BEDBUGS Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 22:30

2 can share 1 large room at $195.00 each or rent a single room for $295.00 a month heat water included, laundry facilities on site. location 57 erkenbrecher ave, or 59 erkenbrecher ave, near children's hospital, uc pharmacy college, the med center, close to facilities in the goodman/eden area. Uc shuttle and metro stop close. $100.00 deposit will hold space, contact or email
barb at bah048@msn.com, phone 513-281-5288
Back to top Go down
aejoo

PostSubject: share room $225 near E campus mo-mo all utilities paid   HOUSING - WARNING about BEDBUGS Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008 - 9:33

2 can share large room 57 erkenbrecher ave, walking distance to medical center, children's hospital, the pharmacy college, Uc shuttle and free
metro service in front. $100.00 deposit email bah048@msn.com or call 513-281-5288
Back to top Go down
aejoo

PostSubject: NO DEPOSIT rent rooms $195 -$295 MOVE-IN NOW   HOUSING - WARNING about BEDBUGS Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct 2008 - 11:52

email barb bah048@msn.com or call 513-281-5288
single pvt room $295.00

get a room=mate share single room $195.00 per student

all share kitchen/bath areas near E campus, near UC shuttle bus stop
Back to top Go down
aejoo

PostSubject: Re: HOUSING - WARNING about BEDBUGS   HOUSING - WARNING about BEDBUGS Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008 - 15:30

[quote="mathew desilva"]Several apartments in the UC/ Clifton area have bad bedbug infestations. Bed-bugs are really horrible, once your apartment is infested, you pretty much have to throw away all your funrniture, sometimes all your clothes too since there is no easy way to get rid of them. If you do a google search, you will find more information about it.

PLease post in this thread if you know of an apartment or building that has bed-bug infestation for the information of future students.

I was living in [b]3245 Bishop ST ( Burnet View Apartments)[/b] and almost every apartment in this building has severe bed-bug problem. I had to throw away my furniture and move out.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOUSING - WARNING about BEDBUGS   HOUSING - WARNING about BEDBUGS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOUSING - WARNING about BEDBUGS
Page 1 of 1