ISA University of Cincinnati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ISA University of Cincinnati

Indian Student Association, University of Cincinnati discussion forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Room mate required from next month

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sachinchhajed

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Room mate required from next month Empty
PostSubject: Room mate required from next month   Room mate required from next month Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun 2007 - 22:19

Hi,
I will be shifting to Aspen Village near Univ of cinci. Anyone interested to share accomodation, kindly contact me at ce_sachin@yahoo.com

Thanks
Sachin
Back to top Go down
raghav

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Room mate required from next month   Room mate required from next month Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2007 - 3:57

Hi Sachin,

I will be coming in Aug.. please let me know whether i can share the room with u..

Regards

Raghavendra
Back to top Go down
sachinchhajed

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Room mate required from next month   Room mate required from next month Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2007 - 23:38

Well you can contact me then.....depending on the situation we can decide at runtime........
Back to top Go down
arpit_paliwal

arpit_paliwal

Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Room mate required from next month   Room mate required from next month Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jul 2007 - 12:04

hi this is arpit paliwal....i m from indore ,M.P. coming to uc in last week of aug...i m admitted in Ms ion IS!!
Back to top Go down
arpit_paliwal

arpit_paliwal

Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Room mate required from next month   Room mate required from next month Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jul 2007 - 12:04

can i share room with u.can u plz let me knw the details of the room!! n the rent??
Back to top Go down
vikram

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Room mate required from next month   Room mate required from next month Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2007 - 11:28

HI,,

Do you still have the room vacant? Please let me know if you need a roommate. I am looking for a room.

Thanks,
Vikram
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room mate required from next month   Room mate required from next month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room mate required from next month
Page 1 of 1