ISA University of Cincinnati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ISA University of Cincinnati

Indian Student Association, University of Cincinnati discussion forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roommate reqd 1BHK apt with central AC and fire place..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sachinchhajed

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Roommate reqd 1BHK apt with central AC and fire place.. Empty
PostSubject: Roommate reqd 1BHK apt with central AC and fire place..   Roommate reqd 1BHK apt with central AC and fire place.. Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2007 - 21:57

Hi,
I will be shifting to Aspen Village near Univ of cinci. Anyone interested to share accomodation, kindly contact me at ce_sachin@yahoo.com

Thanks
Sachin
Back to top Go down
saurs

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Roommate reqd 1BHK apt with central AC and fire place..   Roommate reqd 1BHK apt with central AC and fire place.. Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2007 - 2:51

I wud be intersted ...
i hav added u in yahoo
Back to top Go down
sachinchhajed

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Roommate reqd 1BHK apt with central AC and fire place..   Roommate reqd 1BHK apt with central AC and fire place.. Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2007 - 23:10

i logged into yahoo....didnot get any of your add request...!

anyways u call call me on my office no. 614-856-5190...btw 9 to 6......if m not available jst leave a voice message.......

i will be moving to cinci arnd 18th......if its urgent u can join me imm......gimme ur no. will give u a call tomorrow......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roommate reqd 1BHK apt with central AC and fire place..   Roommate reqd 1BHK apt with central AC and fire place.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roommate reqd 1BHK apt with central AC and fire place..
Page 1 of 1