ISA University of Cincinnati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ISA University of Cincinnati

Indian Student Association, University of Cincinnati discussion forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for a female roommate to share a 1 bedroom offcampus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
divjyotbhan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Looking for a female roommate to share a 1 bedroom offcampus Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a female roommate to share a 1 bedroom offcampus   Looking for a female roommate to share a 1 bedroom offcampus Icon_minitimeFri 3 Aug 2007 - 18:58

Hi! I am a Masters student at UC and I am looking for a female to share a large 1 bedroom apt from Sep 2007 onwards.The apt is on riddle road which is right across from UC west campus.The rent is $235/per person per month which includes heat and water. It is a safe location.

There is coin operated laundry in the basement and the apt has a large living room,a bedroom,kitchen and a bath.

If anyone is interested , you can contact me at divjyotbhan@yahoo.com or at 513-560-1608.

-Divjyot
Back to top Go down
lakshmi_santh

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Looking for a female roommate to share a 1 bedroom offcampus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a female roommate to share a 1 bedroom offcampus   Looking for a female roommate to share a 1 bedroom offcampus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2007 - 19:14

Hi Divjyot,
I am looking for an apartment in UC. I am a PhD student. I am currently on and internship and would return to UC by Oct 15th. However, my stay in UC would only be till Feb end (max), after which I would be graduating mostly. I am doing my PhD in ECECS dept.
If my short stay is okay with u let me know.
Thanks
Lakshmi
Ph: 217-7411457
Back to top Go down

Looking for a female roommate to share a 1 bedroom offcampus
Page 1 of 1