ISA University of Cincinnati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ISA University of Cincinnati

Indian Student Association, University of Cincinnati discussion forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for a female roommate to share a 2 bedroom offcampus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
divjyotbhan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Looking for a female roommate to share a 2 bedroom offcampus Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a female roommate to share a 2 bedroom offcampus   Looking for a female roommate to share a 2 bedroom offcampus Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2007 - 12:35

Hi ,

I am looking for a someone to take my place in a 2 bedroom off campus apt. starting immediately.You will either share one big bedroom with another girl or you can take the small room to yourself.
I have 2 rommates who are staying there and will be with you till the lease expires in Sep 2008.The rent is $209/month and you will have to pay for electric.Free parking and laundry is available in the apt. building.The building is very safe and managed by Uptown Rentals.

If interested plz e-mail me asap or call me at 513-560-1608.

Regards,

Divjyot
Back to top Go down
Agalya

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Looking for a female roommate to share a 2 bedroom offcampus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a female roommate to share a 2 bedroom offcampus   Looking for a female roommate to share a 2 bedroom offcampus Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2007 - 12:36

Subject: Looking for shared accommodation Today at 11:22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I am joining in UC as postdoctoral associate from this november 15th and am looking for a shared accommodation. I would like to stay in the small room in your apartment. Please let me know if you are still looking for a roommate.

pls reach me at g.agalya@gmail.com

Regards,
Agalya
Back to top Go down

Looking for a female roommate to share a 2 bedroom offcampus
Page 1 of 1