ISA University of Cincinnati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ISA University of Cincinnati

Indian Student Association, University of Cincinnati discussion forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Male roomate(s) wanted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
divyanshu

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Male roomate(s) wanted Empty
PostSubject: Male roomate(s) wanted   Male roomate(s) wanted Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2007 - 18:17

Hello,

I am a 2005 batch MS student. I'm looking for a place to put up for in the fall 2007 quarter. Any kind of place is fine by me.

Alternatively, I have a pretty decent place and am looking for a single male to share a room with me. The rent should be about 150-180$ everything included and itll be a MONTHLY LEASE ( so you can leave whenever you want). The place is pretty decent and ive lived here for 2 years now. It has a huge lobby, big kitchen, no bugs, etc.

Please drop me a mail at " divyanshujain@yahoo.com " or gimme a call at 513-237-3374.

Thanks,

~Divyanshu Jain
Back to top Go down
vikram

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Male roomate(s) wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male roomate(s) wanted   Male roomate(s) wanted Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2007 - 11:24

Hi Divyanshu,

I am also looking for a room. Please let me know if you are still looking for a room.

Thanks
Vikram
Back to top Go down

Male roomate(s) wanted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISA University of Cincinnati :: Forums and Discussions :: Housing and Accommodation-
Jump to: