ISA University of Cincinnati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ISA University of Cincinnati

Indian Student Association, University of Cincinnati discussion forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roommate needed.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vivian

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Roommate needed....... Empty
PostSubject: Roommate needed.......   Roommate needed....... Icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2007 - 19:35

Hi guys,
This is Vivian Vineeth,grad student at UC. Right now I am living in a one bedroom apartment at 473 riddle road.I need a roomate to share this apartment starting from the month of January 2008. The apartment is fully furnished with all utilities included in the rent OF 295$ PER MONTH (including heat and electricity).You get your own room as well. It is just a short walk to the campus with the shuttle pickup adjacent to the apartment. Anyone interested can reply to this mail or email me at vivian.ragula@gmail.com . You can call me at 513-728-0630 but I am at St.Vincent right now and will be getting back to cincinnati on the 3rd of Jan. So it will be better to keep contact via mail.

Regards,
VIVIAN VINEETH.
Back to top Go down

Roommate needed.......
Page 1 of 1