ISA University of Cincinnati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ISA University of Cincinnati

Indian Student Association, University of Cincinnati discussion forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for female roommate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
prachik

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Looking for female roommate Empty
PostSubject: Looking for female roommate   Looking for female roommate Icon_minitimeThu 7 Feb 2008 - 10:28

Hi,

I live in a 1 bedroom apartment on 356 Probasco Street and since my erstwhile roommate has graduated, I am looking for a new roommate.

My ex-roomie and I have furnished the apartment quite well and I won't have hassles sharing anything. The apartment is quite nice and clean and I've been living here for more than 2 years. It's very close to West Campus and is a relatively safe neighborhood. The rent comes to $247 per person (power and internet excluded).

Also, your food habits, which region you're from, etc. don't concern me as long as you've peacefully lived with a roommate before Smile My husband lives in DC so there will be stretches where you'll have the house to yourself (I'll be sharing the rent though).

Please mail me at prachik@gmail.com or call me at 513-307-6506 in case you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks,
Prachi
Back to top Go down

Looking for female roommate
Page 1 of 1