ISA University of Cincinnati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ISA University of Cincinnati

Indian Student Association, University of Cincinnati discussion forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2 bedroom on calhoun right opposite college of law

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chipnmonk

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-24

2 bedroom on calhoun right opposite college of law Empty
PostSubject: 2 bedroom on calhoun right opposite college of law   2 bedroom on calhoun right opposite college of law Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008 - 12:32

I have a 2 bed room apartment and am looking for 2 more persons to sign in the lease with for the next academic year - sep 2008 till aug 2008. It is very spacious and it rents for 700$ with all utilities except electricity which will be about 40-50$. So when shared by 3, it will be 250 per person which is an awesome deal and closest to campus. We would not have on-campus housing this year as they are bringing down the graduate housing and other housing is UPA which is also on calhoun but bit far from this place and also very costly.

So I think 3 guys in a 2 bed room will be good with lots of place. I am in my 2nd year phd or 5th year in cincy. If anyone is interested, leave me a message along with your phone number or email. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
gohilkl

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: 2 bedroom on calhoun right opposite college of law   2 bedroom on calhoun right opposite college of law Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008 - 10:37

Hey i am studying for my m.s in marketing ! i am staying at bishop street now , how will 3 ppl share a 2 bed room apartment ! i am intrested so plz mail me or call me 843 793 7869
Back to top Go down
umasankar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: 2 bedroom on calhoun right opposite college of law   2 bedroom on calhoun right opposite college of law Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul 2008 - 1:58

hi i am a doctor from india
i am going to do some reserach in medical center of uc
i want to start it as soon as i find my accomodation probably from 15 tth july
you can contact me at 3146105809
my email is drkusr@yahoo.co.in
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 bedroom on calhoun right opposite college of law   2 bedroom on calhoun right opposite college of law Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 bedroom on calhoun right opposite college of law
Page 1 of 1